Our network

Grease fire displaces family on New Year's eve | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Grease fire displaces family on New Year's eve
News


A grease fire damaged a home in South Knox County Wednesday night.

Firefighters responded to the blaze off Hopewell Road.

They say a grease fire spread to the attic and caused major damage.

The Seymour Volunteer Fire Department put out the fire and Rural/Metro provided relief.

There people were home at the time of the fire. They all made it out safely. One person did receive care at the scene.

Officials say the Red Cross is helping find housing for the residents.


News

South Knox Businesses